Monday 17 December 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Days #28 & 29



You might have noticed that I didn't produce any bunnies on the 15 & 16 of December, we will call those 2 lost in action.

I had an event on both days from 11:00 to 6:00 (which means I was there from 9:00 until 6:30). That would have still been ok, but I was alone both days and got home to a short movie shooting in my own apartment... I was aware of it since by boyfriend was directing it, but that means that instead of going to bed, I helped as I could on Saturday, got to bed at 3:00 am, got to my event the following morning with less than 5 hours of sleep in me, did the event and got back home at 7:30 pm to cook some food and try to make our apartment look like a habitable place again!

I do not know if you ever was close to a film shooting but one thing is for sure, there is a lot of moving of furniture involve in a real apartment (as opposed to decor) to make room for the camera, lights and all...

So after we had eaten and replaced most of the stuff to their proper place, I just went to bed!

There will be 2 more bunnies added to the end of the 365 days to make up for these 2 poor little bunnies lost in action and one a bit later on tonight as I am still working on it!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment