Thursday 6 December 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #19

One complex, one easy, makes sense, no? Especially since I was in class all day and had some other things to take care of when I got home.

So here is my modified wood box to make a fun display at fairs, right now it contains my dragon pendants!


I used an old wine gift box made of wood and padded the inside of the cover with black fabric, added a green bunny to match the box with my brand and hanged two pendants on it. I will add a sign with the price tomorrow and I'm ready to display these!

For those of you in the Montreal area, you will be able to see that fun display at my next fair, this coming Saturday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Mini-Comiccon.

See you tomorrow for my next bunny, the 20th!

And drop by to like my Facebook page (if you haven't already) and to get a chance at my next contest which will be very soon as it will be held as soon as I reach 200 likes, now I'm at 196!

No comments:

Post a Comment