Saturday 8 December 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #21

Even after a full day of event I didn't forgot that I had a bunny to do. But the ideas I was tempted to work on were way too long for the short time I had left before the days end.

My boyfriend had went out to get some food for supper to let me the time to make my bunny and when he came back I told I had yet to find an idea that didn't require too much time. I told him, among other things, that I had a few masks ideas and one bunny bag idea. He thought I had said bunny "bague", which is the French word for ring and it inspired me to make this lovely little thing:



Bunny ring is made of a bronze adjustable ring base with a green felt bunny (the felt is made of recycled plastic bottles) and 3 seed beads create his eyes and nose.

I hope you like him!

Should I add him and fellow bunnies (in other color) on my website? Let me know what you think!

See you tomorrow for a new one, perhaps one of those I drew today... Who knows!

Don't miss another one, drop by my Facebook page to follow them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment