Thursday 13 December 2012

A Bunny A Day Challenge - Day #26

A new fun and practical bunny for today!


This pink bunny bag is made of leftover pink fabric I bought to make a costume, the lining is made of recycled cotton fabric, the face details are made out of felt made from recycled plastic bottles and the flower of recycled synthetic fabric heated to make it curl with a bead of pink quartz as center.

It is not ironed yet, hence the wrinkles, but they will go away easily and I'll update the pictures. I'm leaving to see The Hobbit soon so better pictures tomorrow ;p

Unfortunately, it is too time consuming to make it one of my new item, I have this one and this is it! Let me know here or on Facebook if you are interested in this one.

See you tomorrow for #27!


No comments:

Post a Comment