Saturday 22 February 2014

New bottle size and more!

As promised, here are some news and pictures.

Preparation pre-con


First the preparation for Toronto ComiCon goes well, as you can see in the pictures below of all the new tiny bottles drying out:




I have one new bottle format, which is between my 2 actual sizes. You can compare my smallest (left) with my new ones (right) on the few pictures below, these will be available on Etsy AND in convention soon.


Jigglypuff and Pikachu (pendants and earrings)
Jigglypuff and Pikachu (pendants)
                         



Ninja Turtles (pendants and earrings)
Ninja Turles (pendants)

New foldings

I shouldn't mention it before having tried the necessary miniaturisation tests, but I found 2 incredible models yesterday night: a chocobo and a cactuar!

Pictures to follow shortly, if I can make them small enough...

Also, I discovered a few days ago a splendid Japanese origami book with 101 models of Pokemon. I have finally decided to purchase it, so expect many new items featuring Pokemon in the weeks and months to come (pendants, earrings, rings and pins!).


On the to do list before leaving for Toronto (without order)


-Finish the bottles on the picture above and add the new models to my Etsy shop
-Finish my new stud earrings (pikachu, cats, dogs and koala bears)
-Make my chocobo and cactuar miniaturisation tests
-Make more hairsticks (I am missing some colour, the horror!)
-Make more TARDIS and Companion cube for my smallest bottles and my new size of bottles


More news next Wednesday to follow up on where I'm at on this list!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment